Im having some issues with an exported file where the winding/normals just suddenly look like they are reversed. I tried dissecting the model, tried playing with export settings, I tried redoing the armature, I checked for negative scaling…pretty much you name it. I would like to point out that it only happens when parented to the armature.
As you can see here all my faces are correctly oriented
Other exported models have worked absolutely fine and we sifted through code in the external program I import models into, no errors or bugs. I am at my wits end trying to fix this so I figured it was time to reach out for another opinion
Here is the link to the original blend