Strange picture

This picture has a problem
http://www.dtig.de/whatswrong/
There are some sounds that can help you figure it out but you have to have the sound up pretty good, it’s a subtle thing.

hehehe

P.S. I suggest you don’t have anything hot in your hands.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VelikM on 2002-03-21 23:07 ]</font>

Hard to comment on this, don’t know what to say except check it out, I had to look hard to find the thing that was wrong with it. When I did I had to laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

Paradox

Okay that woke me up big time. Don’t look at that picture unless you have been up a few hours. LOL which I wasn’t.

LOL

made me jump a bit ROFL

Damn you! You scared the living daylights out of me;)

WAVK

It is a bit shocking, and you do really have to look close to see whats wrong with the picture.

Hah! i already saw it :stuck_out_tongue: .It really woke me up (and i dropped the bottle of sulfuric acid that i was holding :stuck_out_tongue: )

And if that picture scared ya, then go to this site. This one should make you laugh :slight_smile:
http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Friday13 on 2002-03-22 10:44 ]</font>

I’m near sighted I was about 6 inches from the screen looking at fine details and well you know the rest. LOL I immediately got my son to come check it out. Same result. Ha ha.

Paradox

that is funny. I got a little jump out of it, and I don’t jump too easily.

As for what is wrong with the picture…it is the Mac on the table…right? :smiley: right?

i almost had a heart attack!!!

HA HA HA!

it was funny, cause i was looking away… woo. all i heard was, you know…

so then i had to wairt longer.

man ,there is so much wrong with that

Very nice, Mr. Smart Guy. I was holding my cat.

Damage is minimal. :slight_smile:

I think I warned you not to have anything hot in your hands, maybe I should have included sharp objects ;). Which I consider cats to be, very sharp objects.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VelikM on 2002-03-23 10:49 ]</font>

I’m cool! didn’t scare me at at all 8)

:slight_smile:

pofo

Whoever created that website is sick

Yes they just might be. But did you see what was wrong with the picture?

Of course, and i scared the hell out of me!

he he

i love it!
the monkey game is great too