Strange rendering

Hey, I’ve been trying to fix a weird problem that I have been encountering during rendering (I actually just got done taking care of another problem with the help of the good people on these forums and hope that you will be able to assist me again). My problem is that there is a smudge of incorrect color on my character when I render him. I zoomed in on the rendered image and discovered, much to my surprise, that what I thought at first was just a smudge of color turned out to be my UV map, reduced to a tiny size and repeated several times at different angles. I have no idea why I am seeing this but I would love to be able to have it resolved. I’ve included pictures of both the UV map and the rendered image of my character.

Attachments

I apologise if I misunderstand your question, but do you simply want to remove your UV map?

Not entirely. I want to remove the miniature UV map stamps on the few faces that I showed in the rendered image picture. I want the UV map to wrap around the entire image without then be copied onto those individual faces, causing those smudges. If it will help, here’s a link to my .blend file:

Let me know if there is anything else you need to understand the problem

A blend is good but you’ll need to pack the textures so they get moved with the blend file. (File>External Data> Pack into blend file)

Thanks for your help, someone helped me get it all worked out, though. I appreciate your time and consideration!

And for those who may be looking at this thread in the future wondering what that solution was:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=161522

richard

Yes, sorry, I should have mentioned that. Thank you.