Strawberry Splash in Water

I was looking at some videos about how they made advertisements for products. I was intrigued upon by one off the processes so I thought of replicating it, in my own style using Blender.

5 Likes

Welcome :tada:…
i remember some (more) time ago someone did this with oranges… a simple sphere… well and a tiny bit more… nice… but now you…

:strawberry: :sweat_drops: :strawberry: :strawberry: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

… :+1:

… and now …

banana

:exclamation:

could you telll a little bit more about your process?

Haha … after reading this… of course it was Blender Guru: Create a Photorealistic Fruit Splash in Blende (June 2012) and only ten years ago :rofl: (and i already wrote more time )

hahah…yeah it was done years ago by Blender Guru the legend. Yes, now I feel we need a series of fruits falling in the water cause it’s really cool.

I mostly followed his steps, but a lot has changed since then, so you might get a little problem, but yeah, it’s all part of the process. First, try modeling the strawberry ( anything you like ), then proceed with the fluid simulation along with the bubbles which will be generated using the particle system. Then finally work your way out with the lights. Do a little compositing and there you have it. Kind of a brief description of the workflow.

1 Like

I also notice there are others for example paprika (sweet pepper/ bell pepper) … and funny thing: if you search for blender oranges splash into water you also find some video about how to mix some fruit into a blender (mixer) :rofl: … and lots of other fluid simulations… or slow motions takes…

That’s what, when I thought of creating it and was looking around for tutorials, there was so much random stuff like as you said blender to mix and all. Totally its worth checking it out once…:rofl::rofl::rofl: