Stream Tool

Hi Darcviser, you know I love your addon all of them :wink: canā€™t imagine work without border occlusion or snap view not talking about the others,
there is something bothers me a little in sanp view it work only on Y axes I have some issue with the other,
I know itā€™s a old thread hope you still can fix this one

Hey! Nice to hear, thank you!
When I made this addon I didnā€™t know how to solve this problem, but now Iā€™m used to it and I donā€™t see the problem.
This is exactly the result you will get if you select view-> viewpoint-> top. That is, this is a real top view for a blender.
But I think itā€™s worth taking a look, maybe I can find a solution to this problem.
But I donā€™t promise anything.

Hey cool :slight_smile: thanks.

It is trys please
SnapView.py (3.6 KB)

Update extrude
Left mouse - extrude by global axis
Right mouse - extrude by normal
Middle mouse - extrude individual by normal
Muse 4 button - extrude by average bormal

Support edit armature
StreamExtrude.py (14.9 KB)

Wow youā€™re quick :slight_smile: I tested it sometime itā€™s work and sometime itā€™s not,the snap is done diagonally but maybe Iā€™m doing something wrong ?
I put an example

Hm, I canā€™t reproduce bug
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1UAy9RYbioTaNb_f68qhjrozPNckplUAL

Ok, Iā€™ll investigate with fresh install and hotkey and I go back to you after.

I install it in fresh build with default hotkey replace operator in rotate view to view3d.view_snap, an I have the same issue and I realize when the diagonal append is 15 degree so I change the default 15 D to 90 D in Navigation panel itā€™s look better now,I need to test more but itā€™s look ok thanks very much for your help

And thank you!
I didnā€™t think it worked like that ā€¦