Strips in VSE

Hi all, can anyone tell how many strips can we add to Video Sequence (Blender) i add up-to 32 strips, after that i can’t able to add. Even-though if i add images another images/video its automatically snaps to the last strip (32nd strip). Any idea about it.??

Yep that’s it. Unless there is a memory issue. Have you tried meta-ing those 32 then stacking 32 more?

Meta is a good option. But if i want to edit its hard to do it… for example if i want to transform according to the below strip i can’t do it with Metastrip because wont take alpha of multiple layers.

I guess having lots of audio strips is an issue (those can be meta-ed), but why would you need so many video strips? Really at that point I would be off to the compositor.

'Coz i’m combining many TGA’s in to VSE and i’m doing transform to each and every strip… started without planning. if its not fine will jump to Compositing coz no more option…

Anyways if you found any thing regarding this plz do a post here…
thanks in advance

Most NLEs that I know of will bump up against a ceiling in this way, forcing you to mixdown or nest your stack to continue.

If it’s a bunch of images why not import them as textured planes in the 3D view? Infinite stack and easily animatible.

i’m playing with modifiers. textured plane wont helpful…
Anyways…
i got a way… if all 32 strips got filled then i can make tat as meta-group and i can add more strips then… lemme work for a while like this…