Stupid road signs..

When I was real little, we lived about 5 or so miles from the coast and about a mile from us was the hurricane evacuation route. There’s a road sign on the corner of the highway and the route that says, “Hurricane Evacuation Route” and has a turn right arrow. The very first road sign on the route says, “Caution, road prone to flooding” even before the speed limit sign. Nice evacuation route! :no:

Any dumb road signs close to you?

Yeah, I keep hitting these stupid “Stop” signs at almost every intersection! But I just pull them out of my grille and continue on my way … :evilgrin:

There’s a sign that says “DIP” right in front of my house. Makes it real easy to find me. Especially when I stand next to it and wave at the traffic.

When I lived in Wisconsin, there was a sign down the road from my house that said “Bong Rest Area”. I REALLY don’t know why they’d do that, but I almost stole it.

Lol…

There were a couple of roads signs that contradicted each other within a space of 100 metres. Can’t remember the exact details when I read it in the local papers, but it sure made me raise an eyebrow.

I found a good one, but I’m not sure where it is.
Must be in George Bushs’ home own.

Attachments