Stylized character

Working on improving the eyes…though lighting-wise, i’m happier with the picture in the last post on page 1.

lighting keeps getting worse everytime, but I started building the shoulders so here you go:

i’d try for a less yellowish / orange skin just a matter of taste really. No comment on the general modelling looks fine. The area around the ears looks a little too indented but with it being a characture it doesn’t matter.

My girlfriend said the exact same thing about the ears but since these are my first ever ears… i think they worked out quite nice:P

Ithought some wireframes could come in handy, so here you go:

looks great dude!!!
the bottom lip does look a little big though and the nice a little bumpy, but what do i know? lol

luckily i ment it to be like that:P

Here’s a little update. I know, his shirt isn’t finished so it doesn’t look right yet.

Yeah, it looks like the top of a dress. Yikes!

I think your glow effect is a little much, its starting to make him look out-of-focus. And if you don’t have a glow effect on him, then I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about and you should ignore this post. Good luck on the shirt. Try tightening the neck hole closer to his neck. And make it a little more straight. I guess you were trying to make it look as though it was resting on his body for real, but it just looks weird.

Overall though, good job. Keep it up!

man dan, you still haven’t sent me the pic… I feel saddened by your inattention to your friends

looks good! i think he should have a tank on top, it would look better

then again, what do i know? lol

hehe, yeah, that’d be cool. I’m so bad at modelling torso’s, that I won’t even try… at least… I might try but I seriously doubt that i would succeed. So what kind of guy would you think he is? What would his character be like?
I’ve been thinkin’ about the eyebrows(which are very obviously missing… but I’m not sure whether he needs them or not.)

Hey, long time no update.
I tried the tanktop think… looks a bit bland without textures, but I just might pull it off.

Hehe, nice character :slight_smile: GL with texturing that shirt. I would go for something funny but thats me.

Okay, slow progress due to the fact that I want to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend. Anyhow, I lost the shirt and begun to model his body(first ever serious body so go easy on me.