I’ve been working on this thing for the past two days or so, and although I’m satisfied how it’s turning out… I noticed some small annoyances I need to rework:
- Need to remodel the inner ear.
- Skin shader needs tweaking.
- Textures need some work.
- The thingamajigs (the small remains of what once used to be the third eye lid) in the inner eye are obviously missing.
- He needs a sweater/shirt or something like it. I have no idea what to do though.
- He’s bald… obviously, and my PC hates me for rendering a load of particles, so that’s the last thing on my to do list.
I’m also still wondering whether to use a single layer SSS shader or use a three layer setup.
C&C will be greatly appreciated.