Substance Add-On not working

So I have the Substance add on enabled and it worked once today, now it’s not applying any materials to anything? I load them, select an object and try to attach and does nothing. When I go into the material drop down list it shows the Substance texture name but just an all white texture. I have the newest integration tools etc.

Have you started a new file or are you applying multiple sbars to objects in the same scene?
Have you saved the file? Then start adding sbars to it?

You need not only the Blender Addon but also the Substance 3D Integration Tools.
(Should actually also be on the download page of the Addon)

Yes, file saved but was trying to add additional textures to the scene. It loaded the first texture fine then wouldn’t let me apply any other textures. It could load them into the scene, but when I tried to apply all that happens is it makes a material slot but there’s no color or texture loaded so nothing gets applied. I have the integration tool as well.

I have the integration tool. I got all that when I first downloaded it.

What does the console say?
Under Window->Toggle System Console you can open it.

Does your object have a UV map?

Make a Test with a primitive.
Add->Mesh->Cube
And apply a (Substance) Texture.
Does it work?

Dumb question…but did you select the second object and apply the new sbar to it?
I have the latest version 0.11.8 … and I am sorry but it works just fine here…
Maybe we will get some idea when we see what your console says…
Just for reference here are My steps…
load a Cube…Duplicate it twice…
Save the file…
Select the first cube and import a Sbar, which can be off the share site or ones already downloaded…
Change the settings and then apply the material ( Ball icon)…
repeat for 2nd and third cubes…

Yes it had a UV map. I am working on something different now but I will try it again tomorrow.

I will try it again and post screenshots if it fails to work :slight_smile: