subway scene

i dunno i was bored of doing all the tutorials to get used to blender that i desided to finaly try and make something on my own (yes im a noob at this)

i got this far and wanted to ask what should i change here before i move on so i dont have to redo a whole lot… any suggestions on items i should include? any comments welcome

Attachments

its looking good so far but i would change the stairs, i dont think they have stairs like that in subways (well not in the UK anyway) and secondly the benches i would change them to the seats that are bolted to the wall and lift up when you go to stand up.

i would also in the background were the stairs come from (upper level) have someting like this maybe leading in the from the ticket machines and from the street etc…

http://minimag.cz/dupe/images/florenc.jpg

keep up the good work :smiley:

edit
i would also enable AO in the world options panel

good idea and thanks for the help, but im trying work from a photo and add my own lil twists to the whole scene. also the photo you show is almost like what i have

ill include it

Attachments

wow im impressed for someone thats new at blender ho long have you been working on it. I did the office scene below yours and mine sucks

this took me like 2 hours tops… not counting all the breaks that i took lol…

this is my first project that ive started, but before this i went throu like every tutorial nline…exept maybe for uv maping…

anywyas i started using blender like 2 weeks ago and i havent used any 3d software before this… 3d modeling software that is

got a lil update to what i was dooin… i dunno if it looks better or not thou

Attachments

this is very nice.

i’ve got a subway scene myself, if you wanna check it out, its in this thread. you will have to navigate through it…but just look for my posts and i should have some nice images for ya to use a reference if you like.

heres a lil update after rendering and adding some lighting

Attachments