suggest me a manner to design this heart please 😕

hi guys i am work for a medical university . my job is designing Different parts of human body in 3d . that one was really hard to design . i did not know form where should i start and with what technique its better to begin?!! please help me and offer me some way do start
at below you can see some picture from a human heart .

That’s some yummy graphical pictures!

I would suggest breaking it down into the individual parts or areas(whichever the accurate medical term would be) such as you can see by googling this https://www.google.se/search?hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=ysu5VAnCWqM9_m2WVidosQ&cp=21&gs_id=33&xhr=t&q=the+anatomy+of+the+heart&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.bGE&biw=1680&bih=919&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=BC2OUdycCemI4ASuwYCAAQ

When it comes to modeling it, in general for really organic models, sculpting is probably your best bet… Then retopologizing it!

So to break it down.

Model each individual part on different files/layers… then when you are satisfied, build it all together, by doing this you also get a very nice and easy way to illustrate each part of the heart.

one i never finished back in 2.49 If you want to look.
The mesh gets tricky and had a hard time solidifying the walls, so they are not done. needs still coronary artery.heart complete shell.blend (369 KB).
I remember now what I was doing. I was going to model the inside separate so the left and right heart would be. I was going for accuracy.
When you get to the valves is where it will get fun. I was going to do a fly through as it is pumping. The valves are not just flapper valves but have…humm don’t know bungee cords.

thanks a lot
dr . who i work with he in a anatomy department of the university always told me that you should design it in separated parts
because he wants to describe it to the students i must show each part knockdown so i must have separated parts of heart . in this way the must important think and the must important issue is scale. how can i get exact result ?