Suggestive Creations ^_- (lil dudes dont enter)

I’ve been drawing a lot! (more then 5 images a day), but its for me to make money and I wanted to show you something and this was the “lightest” piece without going overbaord for posting wrong material ^_- have fun!
http://sutabi.respoil.com/girl06.jpg

Well Sutabi, I’m glad to see that you care about the under legal adult age audience, but after seeing this I feel that males and females apparently have a very different idea about what’s attractive in the opposite gender. Take, for instance, many girls’ obsession with feminine guys, to which males on the whole respond to quite indignantly. Following the same idea, I’m not really sure how this might be considered arousing – now, this might have to do with the fact that I’m a heterosexual female, but nonetheless I think the anatomical misplacements are getting in the way of the effect you wish to convey.
First of all, let me start with the head. The hair is certainly an interesting hue and attracts attention, but her face is not exactly pretty. Her nose is too large and her left (our right) cheek bulges out so much that it makes her look masculine. The open mouth doesn’t work so far, but that might have to do with it not being colored. I have NO idea what she’s doing with her legs, but the way you have it drawn makes it look like her left (our right) leg is longer than the other. In addition, just to hold that position she wouldn’t be able to hold her head so far upright unless her neck is at least twice as long as a normal human’s neck and is capable of holding a perfect right angle. I have no idea what’s happening with her chest; my vague impression is that her breasts would not drape forward like that (they’re not made of 100% pliable rubber, dude ) but hey, whatever floats your boat… or rather, your employer’s boat. What sort of job is this for anyway?? Actually, I’m not sure I want to know! :stuck_out_tongue: :expressionless:

Not sure what the few paragraph ment but I see you detailing inwrong pose and deformation… Sorry I wish I had give more time to work on it just tring to reach 50 images as soon as I can…

here is one of the better ones I’ve drawn today… I did use a lil reference on this one…
http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6177/girl10.th.jpg