sukhoi pakfa T50

my last work sukhoi pakfa , the russian stealth fighter i’m planing to sell this model on turbosquid , but i also gone upload it to blendswap with lowres texture and , without some part, cnc are the most welcome:yes:

well I actually really like this sukhoi and your doing a pretty good job though I’d like to see from the top of the Pakfa.

BTW if you do any cool Russian hardware good luck trying to get comments, I suspect some amount of prejudice flanks (pun) from the pro EU community on the forum :stuck_out_tongue: try making maybe euro F16 mirage etc… oh hey here’s an idea do some ww2 luftwaffe you will be sure to get comments. :wink:

ow yeah welcome to the blender artists community! have fun :smiley:

Great looking model. I would love to see a top view as well! Greetings from the EU btw… :wink:

Looks like a good model - don’t worry about showing Russian , Chinese or any other hardware - modelling is modelling the world over . Good looking aircraft appeal to all aviation enthusiasts.

sorry but dont interested in politic , i already modeled euro fighter typhoon and f15 on my http://www.blendswap.com/user/shontoloyo

here it is the progres of texturing, sory guys to be honest i’m not interested in politic ive modeling euro fighter, f15 mig, grippen, i just love fighter aircraft, so what do you think

Wow nice, top looks excellent textures look great aswell… sorry bout my annoyance earlier, wanted see reaction I’m a bit of a provocative. :wink: lol

@hanzo thanks , any tips for painting specullar map for this particular thing?

It looks good to me - sorry I’m not expert enough to advise but keep them coming