Summer Desserts

Hello, I completed a new artwork. The theme is based on summer desserts. I made different items based on real references and added a stylized look. Most of the materials are procedural and some parts are texture painted with ucupaint.

All work was done in Blender and using Eevee for rendering. Thank you for viewing!

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kwEAzx
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/farrukh.abdur/

59 Likes

great work !

1 Like

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, wow, I love the vibrant colors on these!

1 Like

I like a lot, they look so cute!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :blush:

Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Wow great work, love the colors and the lighthearted look.

What got me were those ice flakes in the ice cream ball, those look fantastic. Particles? Geometry Nodes?

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much! That is a noise texture node plugged into normal node and some extra small mesh distortion with a displacement modifier. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Are you still posting on Sketchfab too, by the way?

1 Like

Hi Bart, I have not posted anything new on there yet. I might post some other 3d projects, scans and sculpting work soon. Are you still part of the Sketchfab team?

No, I left about 3 years ago. But I always enjoyed your work there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice jelly/foam materials

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face:

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart! :blush:

1 Like

Lovely work!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

1 Like