Summer holiday!

Since it’s summer holiday it’s i.a. ice-cream time. And speaking of, recently I’ve tried NUii ice-cream. Eco-friendly and not bad as they are, they don’t have enough flavour for my liking. Or maybe it’s the limited choice in shops as their website says more flavours are available and they may be better. I also eat Polish ice-cream, which is on par, sometimes above, with other countries. And which is ice-cream that you choose?

Cold Stone Creamery. Now that’s FLAVOUR :pinched_fingers: :italianfingerpinchemoji: :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Man! you’ve not lived until the moment of wrapping yer laughing gear around a sugar cone, chock full of New Zealand’s finest.TipTop icecream :ice_cream:

I’d like to try a well-known Italian gelato.

The best ice cream in American stores, bar none, is Haagen-Daas. I have a mild allergy to a very common thickener in cheap ice cream, so I can really only eat quality, expensive, ice cream. It’s not the worst problem in the world to have, I suppose, although my wallet hates it :sweat_smile:

There’s another ice cream brand that’s only available in a small portion of the American South that is excellent. If you know, you know :wink:

Haagen-Dazs is, too, in Szczecin markets but I never tried it. I am not fond of Paris Hilton who once said she loved it.

Winter is coming :grimacing: