Super Challenge #200 Look WHO The Cat Dragged In (Winners pg.5)

1. Sago <—I laughed at this one. It’s done very well!
  2. RobertT <—This one is very well done. nice job!
  3. 4Daniel <—This one made me laugh. The Mask is a great movie.

I had a tough desicion between these and the other ones! Great job, everyone! I would have joined if had I the time and an idea.

• Sago, - I like the way you avoided modelling the whole cat:D
  • Backiz – Gah, the punage!! I didn’t get it for about an hour.:stuck_out_tongue:
  • RobertT – unbelievable detail.:eek:8 more in no particular order.
    Duffator
    Yogyog
    Slepnyrl
    Bogey
    GrapeApe
    MassTa
    Modron
    Wu

My selection of the top 3 (actually 2):

1. Sago
  2. Slepnyrl
  3. I can’t decide…

Candidates for 3 would be (in no particular order):
RobertT
GrapeApe
Mornstar
Modron
Amped

Aligorith

My top 3:

1. Sago
  2. RobertT
  3. Wu

My top 3:
Sago - desnt need comments… very nicely done, and the concept is briliant!
RobertT - nice detail
BackiZ - nice mood, and the cat is funny. :slight_smile:

A few next choices would be:
Mornstar - i like the cat expression
4Daniel - nice idea, and pretty nicly done.
Radulan - the idea is interesting, but i think it could be rendered better.

…and of couse mine. :wink:

Yeah i know about the composition… the concept was a little diffrent, but i ran out of time, and decided not to include it fully. The concept was, that the mouse wire would go along the floor, where there would be a man grabbing it, lying under the smashed door you see in the pic.

This is my first character, first try at fur, and first riging (and it turned out fur cant be rigged :stuck_out_tongue: ), and i finished it in the last hour, so i think its pretty good overall. :slight_smile: Could have changed the camera angle after changing the concept tho.

Well, my clear first choice would be Duffator - I knew that would get my vote the moment I saw it. Then BackiZ, then Sgbonza. They’re all so differant!

My top 3:

1. Sago (omg, thats amazing, love that image)
  2. GrapeApe
    3.yogyog

Well that was not the best of topics, so not much of “eye-candy” too… :rolleyes:
still some of you guys pulled of a nice one …
here are my votes

1. Robertt
  2. Sago
  3. Mordon

best of luck guys

1st: RobertT- took my breath away seeing this used everything in Blender to advantage excepecially lighting

2nd: sago- funny, very realistic, love the hair, and beard

3rd: Modron: cute , very realistic modelling

Top 8:

Mornstar
Radulan
Amped
GrapeApe
sgbonza
Slepnyrl
Duffator
4Daniel

sago
RobertT
wu

1. Sago - obviously the best.
2. Amped - great render.
3. RobertT - more detail and work than anyone else.

Mornstar !

this has style in it, i love the composition.

.b

1. RobertT - my nemesis and arch-rival
  2. BackiZ - my fellow dutch blenderhead… and rival
  3. Wu - dunno… just hate him

The 8 others (really tough to decide):
4Daniel
Bloodnut
Duffator
Modron
Mornstar
Radulan
Slepnyrl
Vidar

@ndy feel? What? No man… it’s a… uhm… Sago feel… damn… you’re breaking my balls Ben, breaking my balls… haha

Here are my votes!

1.Sago - Great idea, great workmanship
2.Modron - i like the style and the joke
3.Vidar - same as Modron

4-8. no order
Backiz
Amped
RobertT
Slepnzrl
Yogyog
GrapeApe
4Daniel
Duffator

I’ll place my vote as follows:

1st: Robertt: As I said wicked stuff and lovely detailing. The scene is just great
2nd: Sago: I got laughs out of it, I just love the concept. Modeling and materials are top notch.
3rd: 4Daniel: Perhaps not the greatest render out of the bunch, but there’s very good feline presence in your pic. The cat feels like a genuine article.

thanks for the votes from everyone, looks like wu is moving on to the next round, i didnt put all my man-strength into this entry, just enough to get me to the second round, this is when i will turn up the banna juice, and start to really bury these people.

bring on the second round, the crowd cheers:
wu in two!!..wu in two!!wu in two!!wu in two!!

hmm…First my nick name is sgbzona not sgbonza… well it´s ok…jaja is funny sgbonza jajaja… :smiley:

Here are my votes

1 Sago
2 Yogyog
3 RobertT

Wu
BackiZ
mfoxdogg
Modron
Slepnyrl
ForTe
GrapeApe
Radulan

:cool:

Oh whoops i stuffed it up again :frowning:
sorry

Alltaken

alltaken, any chance you can post the totals on the votes that people sent you? or is that what you ment by stuffed up?

i counted up some of the votes, wu, as far as the first three votes, disregarding the additional eight, and, as far as instances in being in the top three choices, i have sago at an incredible 30 votes,…robertT close behind with 25, and you are one behind me at 6. i’m at seven. :wink:
(edit) not counting of course, any that were sent to alltaken, as opposed to left here, until i am able to hack his inbox anyway. heheh