Super Challenge #200 Look WHO The Cat Dragged In (Winners pg.5)

LMAO, you guys are hilarious!

You clearly cheated on that one Sago! I see that you used a real magnifying glass, and anybody could change the picture with those real things. And what the hell is loservictory?

Anyway, if you zoom further in…

Grrr, it crashed, and don’t want to do it again, but you get the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

the only thing being worse then sh** is your english, and don’t tell me the sob story about how english is your second or third language because
#1 i don’t care
#2 i don’t care
#3 i don’t care

you disrespected Wu and now team USA must use our dominate and destroy plan…

Team American Terminators
Wu
Robertt
Modron

Team Dutch Oven
Sago
Blackiz
4Daneille

Things Team Dutch Oven should do before entering round two:
*Tell your mommy goodbye, one last time
*Fill out your will (Blackiz, you should figure who you will leave your doll collection to? Sago, you should figure out who you want to leave your tired ass 3d style to? 4Daneille you should figure out who you want to leave your buckteeth to (because i’m sure when you die people will want to put those yellow rusty things in a museum).
*Prepare to give all your humility and deepest respect to Team American Terminators!

definition -Dutch Oven- (slang) meaning to fart while in bed and hold your head or the head of your lover under the covers “to give someone a dutch oven” -this fits Team Dutch Oven PERFECT!!

Yeah, that’s sooo true. Haha

Go Team Dutch Oven! Woohoo

Btw. Wu, I have only 1 thing to say about your comment on BackiZ’ english:

Challange

Standing tall on the hill, Slepnyrl/Edeehem (changed username) waves a belgian flag

In the midst of the fierce epic battle between the americain warriors and the dutch barbarians. A mighty champion arrises! Rise Ed to the challenge*

a smal voice is heard
Go Belgium! Go Belgium!

Aha! Wu’s secret identity has finally been revealed!

Welcome back fullback

(for those of you who aren’t true blenderheads, I’m definately not referring to topic 9510)

oke Whu, I’ve made some spelling mistakes, but you know what?
English is my second language!!!
or third if I want, after German!!!
or fourth, after French!!! Bet you know only one…

And Sago makes a good point with the <size=“Huge”>Challange</size>
It’s time to give you a private Dutch Oven :stuck_out_tongue:

Benstabler, this one? http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9510 :stuck_out_tongue:

Blackiz, i told you not to give me some crybaby story about how english is not your first language,
ahhhhhh, me no speak no engrish, me no have thy skillage, i put poopie in face and likie, me say bye now with plastic keys"
when i tell you to shut your face, you shut it before i cave it in!

Sagoette, i call a challAnge to you my friend, i will call Holland, and we can have a phone conversation, where we will have a meeting of the two leaders of each team, i will record it and put it on this site for everyone to hear, do you accept or are you a woman like i know you are?

The Dutch Oven Song

We are from the land of wooden shoes!
We suck at 3d art ohhhh what can we dooes?

We are Sagoette, Blackiz, and 4Daneille!
We have rotten teeth and boy does are breath smell!

Engrish is not our first spoken language!
Me so hungry me eat sandwage!

Most of the people cant understands what we speaks!
YES! We are the Dutch Ovens from the land of geeks!

Yes, i am that woman like you know i am, so i accept.

I vote for my husband, Wu.

1.Sago
2.RobertT
3.Bogey

1. Backiz
  2. Mornstar
  3. Sago

Yes… unfortunately all witnesses except vk and maybe theeth have disappeared into the ether…

cause Im a bit slow at this, can anyone tell me what the next job is, and more importantly; if ive got to do it.

Bogey

ps, special thanks to optomised RC1 build, and lots of other people to numerous to mention, and Zoe.

1.Sago
2.RoberT
3.Mornstar

Team America Terminators or TAT:

tat Show phonetics
noun [u] INFORMAL
anything which looks cheap, is of low quality or in bad condition:
Like most souvenir shops, it sells a lot of old tat.

Hah, I gotcha with TAT, didn’t I :P:P:P

Wu kijkt volgens mij nog steeds Sesamstraat.

I’d say:

RobertT absoutely incredible
Sago great humor
Bogey that’s what my cat does :slight_smile:

The others are only feeble attempts…

~Jace

Ack. I’m leaving for Grece from the 2nd to the 14th and I still dont know the results before I’m leaving (I was hoping to know lol). I hope I will have the time to participate in the second round when I get back (IF I get to the 2nd round. I’m waiting for the results). I suppose there might be a few day interval next week and the next round will begin a bit after that or something like that.
I’ll have to wait and see…wait and see.

Jace>>" The others are only feeble attempts…" Very encouraging for the countless hours some of us have spent on idea and blending. Thanks

good question, i think alltaken has offically abandon this thread, haha, i have no idea what the results are, or whos moving on, i mean i know i’m moving on, but thats just a given…

Hu, whats for dinner tonight, and i pray you are female and over 18 years old, but i fear you are male over 40 years old, in that case the man you want to talk to is Sago

wu

theres somthing in the trees

twit t