SSTUM is a cross-platform classic logic game with original improvements. The game graphics and promotional content is made mainly with Blender, GIMP and Inkscape. The game is developed on a proprietary framework called GameToolSet. The framework is planned to be released under a commercial license.
- Colorful, sharp 3D graphics
- Immersive positional 3D audio
- Intuitive, versatile controls
- Fair mine rearrangement
- Engaging combo mechanic
- Convenient zooming capability
- Innovative coloring dice counts
- Aggressive highscore system
- Four balanced fields to choose from
Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc), Linux version is planned to be released, when the Ubuntu Software Center be openly available for commercial apps.
If you are interested in promotional codes, feel free to send me a private message.