Super Wu man in 2.5

How about we make a blend that includes possibly multiple scenes containing a variety of objects, ( amphibians, superheroes ) materials ( distressed nagahyde, scrambled eggs ) etc. and seeing about making it available through blender nation or the main site. I could donate my frog and to the effort, and my aforementioned heroic super-wu-man model even. ( allthough somebody else should rig him ) also world settings and lighting setups could be included.

How about we make a blend that includes possibly multiple scenes containing a variety of objects, ( amphibians, superheroes ) materials ( distressed nagahyde, scrambled eggs ) etc. and seeing about making it available through blender nation or the main site. I could donate my frog and to the effort, and my aforementioned heroic super-wu-man model even. ( allthough somebody else should rig him ) also world settings and lighting setups could be included.

lol increasing the blender download file size (fail) xd:no:
Donating super wu man for rigging (pass) xd:D

ahem…making a .blend available does not increase the file size of blender. it would be a seperate download.

I thought we were talking about including some primitives in blender by default
just like Suzanne is at the moment

oh well separate download for a blend with wu man in t (pass in some cases) xd:p

Hmm this isn’t getting any traction, but the idea of a blend or collection of blends with models sounds cool. Maybe a package of toon characters time to get the sketch pad out and start doing some concepts.

What is the license on wu-man and if its copyrighted would sago be willing to release it to the public. While an easter egg inclusion would have been cool I can settle on working on package though if and when I do this is another story. Though be warned I don’t do Disneyeque toons I have been corrupted by a 15 year addiction to MAD magazine.

I doubt that Sago would mind, but then he would probably want to substitute his twig-like version for my bemuscled heroic version. Always best to ask when bastardizing peoples ideas though.