SuperFall - A Falling Game

Hello, my name is Kevin and I made this game in the past month, I still have a bit to do, but I would like you feedback.

To run, download the zip and extract it where ever you want. Just open the menu.blend make sure your in the camera view and hit the p key.

I just uploaded a new update:) This will probably be the last one, I’m starting a new project to help teach myself some ai techniques.
Changes are at the bottom of this post.

Here is the download: superFall.zip v0.4 (current)

older versions:
SuperFall.zip v 0.3
superFall.zip v0.2
superFall.zip v0.1

Please tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy.

Changes for v 0.2:
-Faster initial velocity
-I added instructions to the game
-I changed a few of the models(there still going to change)
-I added a electric spark Particle
-The distance you traveled is now shown on the “Game Over” Screen
-There is now a delay on the “Game Over” screen (so you can’t accidentally skip over it)

Changes for v 0.3:
-I changed a few more of the models
-I added break able glass
-I got rid of the really small cubes that come at you
-mainly just visual stuff

Changes for v0.4:

• I added more obsticals
  • I added more Particals
  • I fixed a couple of bugs
  • got it to run a bit better

Very nice, It has lots of potential. I would make everything move faster, it feels really drifty, and its almost like your falling in slow-mo. Really good though!

@kendrick1397 Ya it does start a bit slow but, it gets faster and faster(the speed at which you fall, and the speed you drift) I can set a minimum speed, also the drift was intentional to help simulate the feeling that you falling. Thanks for your feedback:)

This game is pretty intense. It was pretty challenging for me… I definitely like the idea. Keep it up :yes:

@Lakiku Thanks, I will;)

I’ve updated the download with a new version.

Changes for v 0.2:
-Faster initial velocity
-I added instructions to the game
-I changed a few of the models(there still going to change)
-I added a electric spark Particle
-The distance you traveled is now shown on the “Game Over” Screen
-There is now a delay on the “Game Over” screen (so you can’t accidentally skip over it)

New Update download is in the first post

Changes for v 0.3:
-I changed a few more of the models
-I added break able glass
-I got rid of the really small cubes that come at you
-mainly just visual stuff

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216526[/ATTACH]

What do you guys think?

New Update, the download is in the first post. Sorry if you don’t like mediafire, my computer updated and now my dropbox won’t upload anything:(, anyways here’s the changes:
Changes for v0.4:

• I added more obsticals
  • I added more Particals
  • I fixed a couple of bugs
  • got it to run a bit better

This is probably as far as I’m going to take this, I’m going to be starting a new project to help myself learn some ai techniques. So look for my AI WIP in the near future ;).

Also, even though I’m done with this project, critiques and criticism’s are still very much welcome, I think there great for the learning process, and don’t worry, I can take it;).