Superpower battery

I’ve been playing with UV unwrapping, something I’ve been putting off for some time since I started using Blender. This project was inspired by TimmY’s compositing experiment. You’ll find attached the final render and the .blend file.

Attachments

AAbattery.blend (119 KB)

Wow! I don’t understand why you haven’t gotten more comments!
Nice lighting, nice modeling, nice texturing, nice composition!
Very pretty to look at.

Great job! :smiley:

Great stuff, photo-quality work. The reflections look very real to me. Like the Blender logo on the batteries ! Also Good use of DOF, right on the spot.

Good Job:D

Very nice. I Also liked how you placed 4 batteries to show off all the sides of the texture. Great Thought.

Looks great :slight_smile: very realistic :yes:. From now on, I’ll use only blender batteries for every electrical device :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice work, looks great. If your offering up your model, we would love to have it on blendswap.com. It’s top notch stuff. Keep up the great work.
matthew/mofx

I don’t use blendswap. Do you need to prep the .blend file somehow before uploading or you accept anything? Anyway, the .blend file is attached in the first post, so feel free to upload it there.

Perfect.
I give you 69.3 kodus for not abusing DOF like to many people do. (personal pet peeve)

I love macro photography, so I guess it helps. :yes: