surface polygonizer?

Hi , its been a while since i posted in BA, but I’ve been racking my brain for months looking for a method of skinning fluid particles, at one point someone has worked hard and accomplished this. http://pfs.planetblender.org/?p=35

now this would be perfect for me, as it does exactly what i need (skinning a small scaled fluid particle system,)

see, I need a way to make decent “splashes” such as footsteps in puddles, cars driving through pools of water, ect.
the regular fluid system was my first choice, naturally, as it already provides a surface on the fluids, however this will not be suitable for the use I have in mind , as i need a lot of smaller simulations, rather than one large sim.

so , is there any way to skin fluids, as mentioned in the link above.

or failing that , does anyone know of a 32 bit build of the previously linked “particle fluid polygonizer”, or indeed if none exists, can one of you wise peoples build a version for me… as I have no idea on how to build blender (or anything for that matter)

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

thanks…thats exactly what i was looking for, buuut, i cant get it working :frowning:

not sure it will work on win32 (I know, I know, I should really be using 64bit OS)

Well, like I said, it was a work in progress, but the progress seems to have stalled. Blender does not have a finished, working surface mesher at this time.