sweet wooty woot!

what a week! my work is going to be in a big exhibit next to or near(dare i say it!) rustboy!.. if that wasnt enuff, ive now got a deal with a snowboarding company in canada! http://spevack.net/blengine/art/verminhigh.jpg this bad boy, after some sprucing, will be on snowboards! and ill be getting a free snowboard with it! oh yeah, some money too, but a snowboard! i was thinking of watermarking the blender web address into the dog for some canadian publicity :wink:
well, im excited to see what next week will bring, talk to u all later 8)

-chris

awesome, greate publicity for blender too! :smiley:

Congrats… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done Congratulations

congrat for your future coming artwork as a freelance artist !!!

wow!

Martin

awesome! You have got to be the best blender dude out there. Good Luck.

Congrats dude!!! :smiley: So where do you work?

Deadly!!! May the good times roll…

How much ass does imgranpaboy kick?

All of it.

Great work, man! Congratulations!

u lucky son of a blenderhead :wink: congratulation :slight_smile:

So where do you work?

at home, in my pjs, in my computer chair… woo! rock the house!
thanks for al lthe congrats all, ill keep ya posted on how much moola i get(hopefully a few thousand) =D and ill donate 1/3 of it to the blender fund, since blender made all this possible =)
-chris

OHH!!! I gotcha, your work, not the place your work at. I thought you said the place you work at was going to go to some exhibit. like siggraph or comicon or something like that. Well silly me!! :wink:

nice! a blender made snowboard :slight_smile: btw, can you ride?

miga

extremely cool,

don’t forget to surprise us with pictures of the snowboard once you’ve got it!!

I will go buy a new snowboard immediatly…if I find the one with your pic! lol when will it come out?

great grampa!!! congrats. :smiley: :smiley:

congratulations!!!
:o really cool work…
.andy

tell us which company will be prining your snowboard and ill buy one. im learning how this winter