Swinging baloon

Good morning!!
I 'm new in blender world…i’m trying to make a ‘‘swinging baloon in the air’’. I have made it with a uv sphere, a curve and a cube (which would be a sort of base), but i would like the sphere and the curve swinging in the ‘‘air’’ (i tried using wind), while the cube stays there fixed on the floor. But, using the wind, the sphere and the curve will fly away and i would like that the bottom vertex of the curve stays linked to the cube. I hope this is clear enough…sorry to bother you, it’s my first post here, i don’t how it works
thank youuuuu

You can treat it like a softbody on a rope. There are plenty of tutorials for that online. All you need to do to turn it into a balloon is to reverse gravity. :slight_smile:

Here is a really old tutorial from 2011 :sweat_smile: that uses that principle with great success. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pey_ofaRmMI

2 Likes

Thank youuuuu, that tutorial is perfect!!! :slight_smile:

Cool! Don’t forget to mark @3dioot’s answer as solver. That way it will help people with the same question as yours, and the topic will be shown as solved on the list.

2 Likes

Happy to help @DilePappi :slight_smile:

@L0Lock Yes the solution marking seems to be a feature not many people are aware of. Thanks for pointing it out. :+1:

1 Like