Switch Cameras.....

How do i switch differint cams?

Select camera, lamp, mesh, whatever object and hit ctrl+0.
If you want to move camera look at what you look at from the viewport, hit ctrl+shift+0.

If you want to move camera look at what you look at from the viewport, hit ctrl+shift+0.

Not sure if that worked in older version? Don’t do much here. If you’re in camera view and want to move - make sure the camera in selected and G key - just like moving anything else.

Ctrl-0 [zero] is cool though :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe its ctrl-alt-numpad0 – there were some problems with shift under windows.

GreyBeard

CTRL-ALT-numpad0 moves camera to current 3D view. That makes it all a bit clearer. Thanks folks :smiley:

thanks ,but how about controlling that switch with ipo? possible?

thanks ,but how about controlling that switch with ipo? possible?
You want to change the position of the camera in animation? You could keyframe the camera to different place or use some existing camera changer script. There’s one included in 2.40 but I still haven’t figured out how to use it.

i want to use multiple camera’s and activate the ones whenever i want to.
i know it can be achived by using multiple sceenes and by using videu seq.editor. but i thought that in a single sceene it might be done too.

i found a camera switching script ,but have not tried it yet:

http://jmsoler.free.fr/didacticiel/blender/tutor/cpl_changerdecamera_en.htm

*adding:
i have just noticed that this script is allready included in blender now.on scripts window >animations>camera changer.
however dunno how to use :slight_smile: