Symbolism secreats

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Oes_GGC_color.PNG

The emblem of the female Masonic organization, the Order of the Eastern Star. The symbol is a complex one, and is said to represent the Star of Bethlehem, symbolizing the descent of spirit into matter- the divine in man, or even the presence of God on earth.

Its apellation also implies a relationship with the planet Venus, also called the “eastern star.” Each point on the star has an emblem of a different biblical heroine (Adah, Ruth, Esther, Martha, and Electa) and the qualities they represent- fidelity, constancy, loyalty, faith, and love. The initials “F.A.T.A.L.” found on some are said to stand for the phrase, “Fairest Among Thousands, Altogether Lovely,” a reference from the Song of Songs, although also an apt descritpion, perhaps, of some of the biblical heroines above. OES founder Rob Morris alluded several times to a cabbalistic meaning of the motto, but never fully elaborated it, at least not in any surviving works. The book and pillar in the center of the star represent the Masonic Lodge’s “volume of sacred law” which is placed in the east. The five implements typically pictured represent the five biblical women and their respective representation of Masonic virtues:

The sword and veil represent Adah, and the virtue of “obedience to duty”

A sheaf of barley represents Ruth, whose virtue is adherence to religious principles.

The crown and sceptre represents Esther, who embodies the virtue of loyalty.

The broken column represents Martha, and the virtue of “endurance in trial.”

The “golden cup” represents Electa, and the virtue “endurance of persecution.”

38,872045 -77,058000

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3d/Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg/200px-Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg

The curious image is most often referred to as the all seeing eye or “eye of providence.” The eye, usually depicted in the sky looking out upon the earth, is an ancient symbol of the sun, and historically has been used as a symbol of omniscience. The idea of the solar eye comes to us from the egyptians, who equated the eye with the deity Osiris; the human eye in its ability to perceive light was viewed as a miniature sun.

The use of the eye emblem to represent God was quite common in the Renaissance; often, the eye would be enclosed within a triangle representing the triune godhead. Such an emblem can be found in numerous examples of Christian art.

This emblem was eventually adopted by Freemasons as a symbol for the Great Architect.

A version of this symbol, elaborate onto the capstone of a pyramid (perhaps in a nod the symbol’s origins in Egypt) forms part of the Seal of the United States, accompanied by the slogan, Annuit Coeptis , “It (Providence) has favored our undertakings.”

If you’re searching for truth then why not look at a Bible instead of these symbols, I notice if you removed the colors and objects from the first one you get something close to the symbol of satanism.

Wow, you’re ignorant. Amazing.

How dare they take our pagan pentagram and use it for anything to do with the bible.
If the free masons are such good architects and scholars then why cant they draw their own symbols?
To even associate the pentagram with anything from the bible is wrong. In the middle ages the bible believers murdered millions of pagans for even possessing literature with pagan symbols.

Gee , I thought the free masons where supposed to be intelligent.

That is almost as bad as those asshole “Satan worshipers” using the pentagram for their symbol, or the Nazi’s that stole the swastika for their symbol.(Hindus use the swastika too)

I think the pentagram may have initially been used to symbolize the star of Bethleham, much like the Jews used a six point star.

Mmph! You’ve called for virtual genocide of devout Christian populations in your rhetoric before, you either need Christ really bad or you need to go to prison.

Bigbad: Do you just enjoy being a bully towards me, because you’re just acting like a bully whenever I post something.

Wow, a little excessive man. I don’t even get Free masons, so i ignore them :smiley: it creeps me out, and pisses me off theres a secret i don’t know :smiley:

Mmph! didn’t call for genocide. he said religious people would be the cause of the next world war (or somethin like that right) I’m not sure he has the right to pin that on religious people, but, like the Dahli Llama once said, there is no point to religion if it brings war. A lot of poeple do do a lot of crap rashly based on religion, and take there religions to extremes. it all depends on your point of view.

I have never said anything about genocide.
I would like them banned from government jobs, and serious legal actions to be taken against them if they try to indoctrinate children under 18 without parents consent.
Any Church leader convicted of molesting a child should be pushed off a tall ledge with a short rope tied to their genitals.

No genocide wishes from me. :smiley:

Yeah if you post something stupid then I’m there to remind you that the post is stupid. Then again there are no stupid posts, only stupid people.

Well Jesus taught love, not war. But if we didn’t go to the middle east, Al Queida would’ve brought his war to bring the world under Sharia Law to our country’s doorstep.

But just because some Muslims want Jihad doesn’t mean all want it, 3D Guru said before that he and many others do not consider Al-Queida and the terrorists Muslims.

I’d love a world without war, but I support the war against terror, as otherwise if we’re not over there we’d be fighting it in our own nation.

have never said anything about genocide.
I would like them banned from government jobs, and serious legal actions to be taken against them if they try to indoctrinate children under 18 without parents consent

Indoctrination? According to sources I’ve read teaching a child to be a evolutionary secular humanist is indoctrination. Note you follow a religion too called Darwinism, the same official religion that led to Communist Governments trying to speed up evolution by purging their nations of claimed genetically inferior beings.

Yeah if you post something stupid then I’m there to remind you that the post is stupid. Then again there are no stupid posts, only stupid people

Then you’re nothing more then like a schoolyard bully, you should be reported to a cyber bullying hotline.

I wonder if the islamic extremists will consider peace now when they see this chart.

Indoctrination? According to sources I’ve read teaching a child to be a evolutionary secular humanist is indoctrination. Note you follow a religion too called Darwinism, the same official religion that led to Communist Governments trying to speed up evolution by purging their nations of slaimed genetically inferior beings.

Unlike creationism the Darwin theory has an scientific ground. As it is a theory the rules change all the time. Unlike the stupid creationism which has as much supporting ground as the scientology. Earth is a billion years old. Live with it.

About the breeding. Didn’t the white slave drivers try to breed the afro american population to be bigger and stronger so they could work better. Chris Rock told me so.

The ICR says you’re wrong on evolution.
http://www.icr.org/

And here, a movie that highlights the fact that no one is allowed to challenge evolution in any way. Called “Expelled: No intelligence allowed”
http://www.expelledthemovie.com/
http://www.expelledthemovie.com/chronicle.php
http://expelledthemovie.com/blog/

Indoctrination? According to sources I’ve read teaching a child to be a evolutionary secular humanist is indoctrination. Note you follow a religion too called Darwinism, the same official religion that led to Communist Governments trying to speed up evolution by purging their nations of claimed genetically inferior beings.

Well they are Americans, indoctrination for common knowledge is a great idea if we wish them to be employable.I want my kids to be able to go to DOW or DuPont if they want to be scientists, and have all the facts straight for the job.If they go there and start putting bullshit myth beliefs on the application they are just going to get laughed at.

The muslim and jewish people i know have enough decency to put their children in seminary , or private schools if they want their myths passed on.I really dont see why some people in America think they are so special that their myths be taught in public school.If they have to teach one myth, they would have to teach them all to be fair. That would take way to much time and money, to pass on worthless information.

Only place you will make money with bible knowledge is if you turn into a minister , or a scam artist. (hard to tell the difference sometimes.). If they really want to learn that trade, then it should be a specialty class, not forced on normal people.

Honestly, this hurts. This “Research Institute” is pure folly. It doesn’t do research, it rather hinders it. I’m very afraid of such Institutes because, sadly, they do have such an impact, especially in the US (and luckily only there, at the moment). Just look at CD’s post.

And CD, don’t trust them. If you look at their arguments, you will see a lot of flaws that are just not compatible with common sense. THAT’S the problem with such theories and why the Evolutionary biology is so far superior to such ideas.

I notice you live in Austria, you should Creationism’s assault on Evolution is quickly spreading around Europe as well and maybe soon to your country:yes:
http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2008/02/10/creationists_carry_assault_on_darwinism_to_europe/
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-02-09-creationismUK_N.htm
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-euevolution16mar16,0,3494508.story

Haha. Yeah right. Like that’s happening. The teachers of creationism will be the laughed out of Europe.

There isn’t one thing that creationism have against the evolution. Every “fact” you threw at me was disproved in a second.

What happened to “Symbolism Secrets”?

Techie: the fact is, Bigbad and Mmph! are hardline evolutionists that refuse anything that seems to challenge it, these hardliners and their refusal to deny evolution at all costs is one of the main topics of the ‘Expelled’ movie, which will be in theaters this month.

Um, yeah, but…

WHAT HAPPENED TO SYMBOLISM SECRETS???

Hey, where can I get the serious cat?

Techie: the fact is, Cyborg Dragon is brainwashed, but recent discovery (found written on my papers under the bed) says that he didn’t have a brain to begin with. Which is perfect for the creationism teachings.