T+ Copy

Hey thanks i have activate and use. Need suggestion is that function available or would u like to add. I have few cubes duplicate Alt+D and gone in the edit mode and bevel all the cube follow. When i click a single cube and click unlink. Everybody get unlink. I just want to unlink the selected cube only. Rest of the cube which are not select should be link as they are. Watch this

Version v1.43
I made further changes and added Duplicate “Multiple Linked” to it.
The Link functions are fitted side by side now.

If you go to github you can download all existing toolsets > ToolPlus-master.zip
The size of this zip is lot bigger.
To avoide to download all, i made a download link into the first post!
It contains a zip with copyshop addon only. (This is also hosted in the master toolplus repository.)

That looks very useful, thanks!

I have download the new version 1.4.3 install successfully but when i click on to activate its giving error

@atedigital: i tried the installation without issues. Did you remove the previous version before you installed the new one?

I remove the old version and download the new version and installed and got that error

Ok! Do you use the official 2.79 Version?
(I only build the sets in official versions)
This is the same link like in the first post:
https://github.com/mkbreuer/ToolPlus/blob/master/2.79/Sets/zip/toolplus_copyshop_v1.43.zip?raw=true

Yes im using official 2.79 version. And now this link works perfect. Thanks for the beautiful addon made easy.

A small issue with the unlink material option. Here i have some cubes link. http://pasteall.org/pic/index.php?id=120505 With object data unlink it works fine. If the object & Data & Materials + Tex option it works perfect. But i just need to unlink material only. With the unlink Material+Tex its not working. Thanks

@atedigital
I think you are looking for this:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/YQ84d.png

Im sorry i think you did not get me . In your addon the unlink Material+Tex its not working to selected object. Rest the addon is perfect working. When i selected the link material and data i just want to unlink the selected cube material rest the data should be there as it is. Just i want to unlink the material+tex option. With the above option object & data & material+tex works perfect. Similar to the above option i just need the below option Material+Tex work similar fashion. I dont want to use inbuilt option in blender i want to use with your simple addon. Thanks

Ok! I know now what you meant.
First > Unlink is: Make Single User [U] (blender default)
And the issue with material+tex seems to be a bug and have to reported to https://developer.blender.org/
The fastes way for now is to unlink the material from data to object and creating a new material.
Maybe we would find a faster way…

I did not get what you mean? Is it possible and will u add the feature in new version.

Big thank you for this script, suddenly a circular/polar array is mindlessly easy.

For what it is worth, working fine in Offical 2.79 build

Hi mkbreuer

Can you add export fbx to "MeshCheck’ , maybe we can adust expoer option (“apply transform” this can solve rotate an scale problem in unity) and save presets ! My most work need export assets to
game engine !
And i found smartjoin that in “T +Scene” not working in 2.79 after i finish change,click separate , nothing changed !
Could you can double check this ?

Big thanks!

@wuren
There are a lot of options for fbx. I don´t know wich one you require.
But i added the fbx export and apply all transform before export.
Is this what you need?

Big thanks!
Yes!This is what i want.Butyou can give us a option if we need apply all transform before export!

Version #v1.6:
new: copy to cursor > xyz slider to move cursor to new position

Hi need a clear parent option in it. Instead of pressing Alt+P and access (clear parent, clear and keep transformation, clear parent inverse) if there is button parent and clear parent it will be useful.

for 2.8+ version plz. Thanks