t0m0's works

Very professional, do you mind asking for the tutorials?

Beautiful renders. I use a moka pot everyday, btw :wink:

very professional indeed.

Wonderful work … great art

welcome to the forums! your renders are really second to none. Some of the most realistic looking renders i’ve seen of glass and liquids. You should really try to do a fluid sim and render with yafaray. you surely know how to setup the shaders and light set.

I’ve started with luxrender, do you prefere it more than yafaray? (haven’t even started yafaray once) as renderer. your later work is more with lux it seems. and soon smallluxgpu tech will go into main luxrender version.

So i see some people ask about smalluxgpu here, my suggestion is learn luxrender instead. there’s a small diff. how to set up light and material in SLG compared to LuxBlend. And since smallluxgpu is already in transition into luxrender (from their irc chan)

seems italy has some really good blender artists I consider you one of the best. And that guy doing the billiard ball scene render.

I use a moka pot everyday
:smiley:

seems italy has some really good blender artists I consider you one of the best. And that guy doing the billiard ball scene render.
eeeeee… if u mean this (vimeo.com/3246826) i’m the same person :eyebrowlift:

Thanks anyway for compliments, really appreciated

thanks for sharing, your light setting is interesting, I use it with a render branch for my project and the result is better so far,

Very nice modeling and awesome rendering :yes:

This setup is so simple and yet great results indeed!

Check out this setup .blend file included.

LightBox01 - for small product rendering in Blender
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=203538