T3D GN Presets
A Collection of Incredibly useful nodes for Geometry Nodes - Blender 3.6 LTS (Beta)
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/106262964/234839626-d88f0ce9-2399-4193-9940-2257bc728351.png(image larger than 5 MB)
- T3D GN Presets contains Node groups for Geometry Nodes which include Deformers, Fields, SDF, UV, Utilities and much more for free!
- This is an essential component of an artist’s toolkit which enables users to combine multiple nodes with endless possibilities in non-destructive workflows with existing Blender tools.
- Contains over 75+ node groups for Geometry Nodes
- Deformers: Bend, Bulge, Displace, Shear, Smooth Geometry, Taper, Twist and Spherify
- Fields: Box, Cylindrical, Linear, Prism, Spherical and Torus
- Instancers (Cloners): Grid, Linear, Radial and Spherical
- Primitives: Curve, Point and SDF
- UV and Vector
- and Much More…
- Installation Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_nxL_pzYaw&ab_channel=Tams3d
- Blender 3.6 (Beta): https://github.com/Tams3d/T3D-GN-Presets/archive/refs/heads/Master.zip
- For Blender 3.5 & Below: Check the GitHub Release page
- Hey! I am Tamil Selvan, also known as tams_3d. I am a 16-Year-Old Self Taught Blender Artist from India
- My Vision is to create Free for the Blender, which requires complex setups provided in a simplified and effective way.
- Currently developing Presets for Geometry Nodes similar to tools and features of other 3D Packages and some add-ons.
- I believe that my work contributes to a better world for 3D Artists, Game Developers and other artists who create incredible works.