Tactus touch technology mobile phone

Hello! I am looking for a skilled 3D modeller/texturer to create a tactus touch mobile phone, the phones screen should resemble the one in this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JelhR2iPuw0
The phone will need to be 2 parts, top part being a normal touch screen and the bottom a tactile layer

The phone will need to be detachable in the middle, meaning you can attach a numeric part or a qwerty keypad part

The top half must have a front facing camera and speakers
The detachable part should look like this, the top half having a metal lip on either side while the bottom piece has a small metal bar to clip onto the top half

EDIT: Small change of plan, due to the interest in this project I would like someone to create a mock-up version of the phone for me and I will then decide who is the best candidate for the project, the phone will need to be similar size and thickness to the Samsung galaxy s10, and also have the detachable features requested along with the petruding tactile buttons

I will need the source file of the creation as well as textures used in the process
Budget: as for the budget, I will first need a sample of what you can make for me, create my project roughly, if I like what I see I will pay $30, then another $50 once it is complete, please contact me for more details, thanks
My email
[email protected]

1 Like

Hello check my PM, and thanks. Michael.

Hello,

Just mailed you!

Best regards,
Mickael

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.