Taipans Sketchbook

Here a Render of a matchbox…No setup just a render with a Hdri bassic light…I think…:slight_smile:

Only thing I didn’t make is the font…I painted the picture in Krita…It’s Tordenskjold a Norsk/Danish Hero He was
Navy Captain…Puff Puff

And Here some Eyedrops…VERY EXPENSIVE…And they have no effect on My eyes…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
But they help Me make this model…Lol

Hope You have good time…I try to get it…Can be hard sometime…Puff Puff

Tai

lookin’ good Tai! Keep it up!

Ty…:slight_smile:

Working on a General Store from Lucky Luke.
I think I will make the whole store…And play a little with the Camera…Puff Puff

Haven’t made any figure I was happy with yet…Same with this…:slight_smile:
I wan’t to make Him simple so I can animate Him later…So I use Box Modelling , don’t know if it’s good or there is a better way ? …Hmm…Puff puff

A few small detail added to the location…Damn it’s cool to fool around again…Cheers

This is the level I will try to make it in…I will not do much more with the model, it’s only for
learning.

Tai

Woohoooo Lucky Luke! My childhood hero! Give us more! :smiley:

Hi m_squared…:slight_smile:

Here are Lucky Luke’s body…Hand’s - Mouth and Eye’s I’m not sure how I shall make them…Not sure I’m ready to
animation…But I want to rig the part…:slight_smile:

Model is Box + subdiv and edge loops , try to keep it simple…Puff Puff

Tai

Puff Puff

Made the Farmer and a few more model , think Luke and the Farmer’s body is done…Hmmm…A few detail more maybe…:slight_smile:
One more figure a wall and some inventary to that wall…That will be it…Then I will make the faces and try to see if I can rig it…Puff

Must also make the furniture old, shelves, floors, etc…That’s will be fun too…Damn I wan’t to make some Texture painting too.
Not sure on that…Because i’m a little tired right now…:slight_smile:

Cheers

Tai

Close to have done the figure…Will work a little more on them and the try to setup a rig hmmmm…:slight_smile:

They are not true copy just as close I think I can get them for now…Damn bad Drawings

Look forward to play with bone…Puff Puff

Tai

Here is Your Hero m_squared - Faster than Your shadow…:slight_smile:

Will make His mouth and Cigarette…Puff Puff

Tai

1 Like

He is looking good! But definitely missing a cigarette! :smiley:

Happy back Christmas to all who pass by and Puff Puff For a Good New Year to all.!!!

Time for a little Noob animation…Rofl

It’s Damn Fun it is like painting…Very COOOOL and easy…To make a fast animation…It’s first time I play with the Pose Library.
Haven’t done other than Rig it then pose Figure 6 pose and then Click Click to place the pose in the Timeline that’s it…Animation ready…:slight_smile:

At least a good base to work on I think…Noob You know…Puff Puff

Will try to upload the Animation.

K…Hope it work…He he

A Lot more to learn before I can finish a animation…But i’m happy for now.

Tai

long time no posts… what’s happening?

Hi m_squared…:slight_smile:

Saw Your animation made with Evee looks’s good.

I have so many other thing I Like…So use a little time on them…:slight_smile:

I still follow Blender…Waithing on My Rocket…And first beta release…Is it in April…?

I working on a Tamiya Car…A Mercedes…Damn…It’s cool…Puff Puff

Tai

Good to hear you’re not quitting on Blender…
…but what is My Rocket?

:slight_smile:

It’s this project : https://www.blender.org/2-8/quest/

I support The Blender team…So I bought a Rocket…It lands in Copenhagen soon…:slight_smile:

Damn I love Blender…Puff Puff

Tai

Hey Taipan!

Long time no work from you! Is everything well?.. or just too lazy to blender?

Hi m_squared

I follow blender every single day and I’m blown away by what I see it’s amazing.

I’ve been in all other hooks than modeling ----- Node Editor … Not sure my brain can handle it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And yes I draw and paint … Roughly said in all media … Have 2 airbrush that have lasted half a year to be used … OMG … I’m crazy … I’m photographing also and working on my computer with graphics and paint.

So I have a lot to look at … I’m a bit comfuse … He he … Puff Puff

What about You … All welll … Hope so … Cheers
And thanks for the reminder I really want to make something again in Blender.
But Blender is open every day … :slight_smile:

Tai

well it’s good to know that you’re not lazy and doing stuff!

merry Christmas!

and ho ho hoooooooo!

m_squared

A Happy Christmas to You too and a Happy New Year too…Cheers and Puff Puff

The little Car You made for a contest looks dam’n good…:slight_smile:

Tai

Hey Tai!
It’s been roughly a year since we exchanged last messages and I see you haven’t posted anything in that time.
What have you been up to? How’s life?
On my side everything is going well, except the finances. Being a freelancer is tough!

Happy holydays!

Hiiiiiii m_squared

Cool to hear from You…:slight_smile:

I’ve been busy with life and tried to keep up with Blender.
It’s incredible with the speed Blender has developed, it’s hard to keep up with all the news that has come to Blender … I’m still a Noob … :slight_smile:

I’ve been working in Blender and getting a lot done lately … I’m reading and watching videos about Blender.

I have not done anything finished, for the most part it’s just sketch and unfinished models.

Oddly enough, I was going to upload some of the last I have made the last 1/2 year :slight_smile:

So it’s nice to meet you again … Thanks … And cheers Puff puff

Glad you still have work I have retired … :slight_smile:

Money is good but life offers so much more … Can just say that my Life is going really well and I am healthy … Hehe

Ok … I want to post again … I have a lot … :slight_smile:

It start here…Cheers

This is from Mad…Bad modelling and unfinished , But think it looks ok…:slight_smile:
Puff puff

Taipan

1 Like