talking skull :)

(gvr) #1

Hello people

Just a short animation of a talking skull (1MB download). Used as the end of a powerpoint presentation about gas emission incidents.
Projected on a big screen it gave the right effect :wink:

http://users.skynet.be/sky33676/download/talkingSkullSmall.avi

Regards

Guy

(stephen2002) #2

intresting, but I am sure that made the presentation seem rather un-professional.

The sync isn’t quite right, but it is a nice, glowing skull.

Why does it say “i’ll be back”? were you going to return to give another presentation?

(S68) #3

Nice :slight_smile:

Stefano

(gvr) #4

"intresting, but I am sure that made the presentation seem rather un-professional. "

You haven’t seen yet with what the presentation begins :slight_smile: But to big to download…
Technical presentations have the bad habit to be rather dull. So a big “bang” opener (which shut up the audience) and a “happy” ending to wake up those who where sleeping seems right to me.

“The sync isn’t quite right, but it is a nice, glowing skull.”

Oh, where did it go wrong? I don’t see-hear it? What are the rules for synchronized words? Any tips?

“Why does it say “i’ll be back”? were you going to return to give another presentation?”

Yes indeed!

Thanks for your feedback!

Guy

(ZoltarX) #5

I thought that was pretty cool. What tools did you use to get that look to the bone material?

I was recently at a presentation where in the middle, the speaker displayed a picture of a gorrila picking flowers. To go along with the picture, he simply said, “…and this, is a picture of a gorrila picking flowers…” and then carried on. I laughed till it hurt. Anyway, what is this? Toastmasters Criticism Time?

I look forward to future posts. :slight_smile:

Regards,
ZoltarX