Tatiana's Vanship

Finally I finished this little personal project of mine.
Almost all the scenes were rendered at 6000 px (these I had to scale) 2000 samples with an average of 1’30 "max 2 hours.
I used only hdri for lighting.

If you have any suggestions for improvement, they are always welcome.

64 Likes

@GraphiX I am finished. Now it’s your turn! :wink:

1 Like

I redid the image without the staircase!
More better…

10 Likes

Great work! Loved the anime and your iteration of the ship is superb with great attention to details. My only suggestion is that the paintwork could use some smudges here and there since the rest of the ship seems to have at least some decree of wear. Other than that great work!

2 Likes

Hi Katanius.
Thanks for your feedback.
You’re right, the body is clean and new compared to the rest of the materials, I had noticed even me, but I also liked this contrast. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

as I’ve said everywhere…sooo nice!

1 Like

Wow this is amazing! If I wasn’t on a blender site and saw one of these pictures on the web I would have thought that this was a real photograph.

1 Like

Tnx @waaf!! :slight_smile:

Tnx @boblybill, u’re really kind!
It means that I succeeded in my intent … :slightly_smiling_face:

Wonderful quality! Why don’t you make another final shot, like the first one with the same HDRI but front view… close shot, will look cool.

1 Like

Thanks Ivay!
Had it been for me I would have done a rendering for each bolt! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I can always try it!

Now I would like to try to bring the toy in eevee and be able to do a little animation…

1 Like

You’re #featured, enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tnx a lot bartv!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well deserved!

2 Likes

Tnx Felix! :slight_smile:

Superb Magogg! Great scene setting -the factory hall- and texturing. Did you use cycles?

1 Like

Tnx numen!! :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes, all in Cycles.

I have no idea who Tatiana is or what a vanship is supposed to be , but that’s a very cool beastie.

I expect it’s a flying machine of some sort, in which case I must say it has an impressive level of parasitic drag. :smiley:

1 Like

This really is great…

BUT, it kind of looks liek a galactic egg beater :smiley:

Jokes aside, nice work. Love the retro!

2 Likes

ROFLMAO. Perfect. :rofl:

1 Like

LOOLLL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: