Tattoo on Back

Which one do you like the most?

People love my book of mythology!
They wants tattoos as the cover of the book…:wink:

This is my first book done with Blender and Zbrush

You can support it on kickstarter…we need you

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/suseya/monstruos-y-seres-legendarios-de-la-mitologia-grie

Thanks!

39 Likes

Stunning work. Very good modelling, posing and skin shading. Felicidades!

1 Like

Amazing work as usual. The lighting is extraordinary. I wish you much success with your Kickstarter.

1 Like

Thanks!
¡Gracias!

Thank you!

Lovely stuff! I think I like the girl more, dunno why… :slight_smile:
Also, as a Greek dude; I approve this! Wife teaches ancient Greek and they’re tons of stuff one can tackle on the Greek mythology. Nice!

#featured! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is Great!
Thanks!

The right side (male).
The background fits better makes the art pop out. As a tattoo, i would not want that wall of text on my back. I also would have gotten rid of the outer circle, replace that with the text, if you really need the text in there. Personally I would just tattoo the art itself without all the fancy ‘crowded’ outline and text.

The artwork itself is a great tattoo on it’s own.

Nice job!

1 Like

wow greate work
can we see wirefrme

I would prefer to say the woman, of course, but the male pose is better. Also shows the human body better i think because of the male body autonomy.

I would drop the weird tattoo on their back though. place that logo at the bottom orso. Is the image meant as cover. Its not very clear why we need to choose or for what the usage is.

1 Like

stunning work
i also prefer the girl

1 Like

you are right but they were done to show the book XD, and the thext was need it. i will do other people with a better tattoo

yes you are right

2 Likes

@Cotaks

I think i t would be indeed also better if the girl had a blue background. As we can see the green with the guy (hue from trunks) makes the figure pop more. This also makes a nice theme color.

i’m purely talking about the tattoo, nothing else, the male or woman i do not count, because as he stated in the OP, people wants a tattoo of the art of his books cover. so everything i said, is purely about the tattoo it self, nothing more.

how did you made the skin, it,s nice

Both are absolutely impressive. They should be used altogether.

1 Like

It is only the principled BSDF. I create a texture for the skin with a little sss.

1 Like