TBW - An UPBGE Blender Game! (On Discord) 😎

For which game engine :question: You didn’t state which :thinking:

er - UPBGE!

Hm. That’s a tough question to answer since there aren’t many UPBGE tutorials :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But there are MANY BGE tutorials out there & you can port mostly anything in BGE tutorials to UPBGE unless it’s PYTHON since a lot of the source code was changed.

Hey Fred, just took a look - it’s showing the 2.79b splash screen!!! - whats going on??? This is UPBGE for Blender 2.8, right??

1 Like

I can’t even download any of the GDrive files. Is your GDrive still broken or is that just me (?) :slight_smile:

@justwannapost Don’t know what @Fred_K.S is trying to do but here :arrow_down: is the real UPBGE EEVEE build.

1 Like

I’m on Linux 64!! Are you sure that’s the right link??

@BluePrintRandom Could you please answer @justwannapost’s question :slight_smile:

[ EDIT ]
I don’t know the answer.

@justwannapost ohh lemme guess you want access to the UPBGE - EEVEE so Blender 2.80 ohh okay nahh im afraid i ma not have a link to a linux compiled build as yet but i don’t do linux builds… :anguished:

Looks like you’ll have to peak to @BluePrintRandom

Fred/K.S

Hi @BluePrintRandom - are you there? :slight_smile: Know where I can get a Linux build? :slight_smile:

Just a Placeholder since my Trailers are behind with Editing !!!

TBW - Teaser 2 (DELAYED)

!
i wont give away too much guy’s…

Fred/K.S

4 Likes

Minor Update - Late Sep !!!

Added Dynamic Clouds Guys !!!
(I switched Static Cloud Textures for Dynamically changing clouds using nodes)

I did do textured clouds previously but i decided to opt for more flat clouds that dynamically change i can add a texture to them and make the textures dynamically change as well !!!

Fred/K.S

2 Likes

Your show-casing DYNAMIC* cloud in a STILL-SCREEN-SHOT . . . . . . Ok :slight_smile: :+1:

Looks great btw.

1 Like

Lol video comin up soon
i just need the HUD elements in before showcasing !!!

Fred/K.S

1 Like

TBW - Fred/K.S’s Conundrums :joy: !!! (Update/ News on Teaser 2’s DELAY)

Ayt so guys im so behind on the Ending to the Teaser Trailer 2 and 3 ive just decided that when the time comes before release for the games i’ll release and Premier The Trailers in sequence 3 weeks before launch of the 1st Official “PUBLIC” Alpha Demo build of TBW Game.
(Hope for me to also have the Lite version prepped up before launch guys, my team n i a a LiL behind on the build but we’re making significant progress)

Here are some Teaser Shots for the meantime while you all wait patiently…
PLS TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS UPBGE 0.2.0 FOOTAGE !!!

• Jedi Padawan (Apprentice) well she’s a talented skilled fighter as well but not yet chieved her mstery level but she will be in the story plot of TBW !!!
    (She’s also fully rigged and animated)

BOUNTY HUNTER FEMALE Caracter!

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Holy Swearword.
When I installed it, started it up, pressed “P” my brain exploded.
Huge props and thanks for making this :heart:

1 Like

UPBGE EEVEE?

:slightly_smiling_face:
Thks for the feedback buddy!

Fred/K.$

Ok here’s 1 exception for you guys , by now you guy’s should know i dont like showing incomplete work but so far here’s an update from my current build of TBW Game !!!
Running on UPBGE 0.2.0 !!!

• Information abt this build of TBW: Called - TBW (Closed) Alpha Build Ver 0.0.1
    - Released it in July (#Closed Alpha builds)
    - Open Map (Gameplay Experience ARCADE Mode)
    - Mechanics are using Game 3 (Template)
    - Confirmed GTS (Both Environments space & ground)
    - City’s SCOPE (Biggest city in the Game)
    - Terrains and continents (Exploreable territories & mission objectives areas)
    - Current Playable Areas done! (Central Capital District)

New Video - October Update !!! (Added Dynamic Clouds)

I shall showcase my next Alpha build v0.0.2 which will have all the GPUI and main menu stuff as well as all that’s been promised before !!!

Fred/K.S

3 Likes

this is wow ! Maybe try also with myst fog ? I see that you use @Daedalus_MDW game3 controler

1 Like

Lol Yess, i did say that im using His Game 3 Template !!!
(He only Joined my private team last year)

Infact lemme make it clear again here guys !!!
i have a private team which is called #collab_team this is a TEAM
dedicated and passionate artists from our community willing to ASSIST ME by contributing to TBW Game Development and focus Only on Releasing just the Demo’s of TBW Game, i’ll be releasing the full game
at my own time when the missions and plot delivery are ready !!!

so @blenderaptor he’s workin for me YESS !!!

OFFCOURSE ANYONE IS WELCOME TO WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO TBW BUT 1ST JOIN MY COLLAB TEAM ON DISCORD THEN WE’LL TALK !!!

Fred/K.S

1 Like