Teach a course of 3d modelling or 3d animation

Hi!

Feel free to post your paid work opportunities here. If it’s not a paid job, your thread will be moved or deleted. And no, deferred payment or “exposure” do not qualify as valid forms of payment. If the position is filled, please update your post to use the #solved tag.

Please also note that this is not a place to post a thread to announce that you’re available for hire. There are other websites more suitable for that.

Try to answer the following questions in your post:

1. What is the type of project? Videos teaching 3d Modelling for anyone, Videos teaching 3d animation for anyone
  2. Are you a company or individual? My company is PAVEC, our website is not finished however if you would like to take a look at it. Tell me your email and I will send you the link to view it.
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? realistic 3d modelling and 3d animation professionals
  4. There is no deadline, take as long as you want however there will be regular checkups
  5. Description of the project: Create videos to teach a course through my company either 3d modelling or 3d animation, I have a syllabus and something you are required to sign.
  6. What is the budget? You earn $30 per person who takes the course you teach.

Hi,
My name is Arthur, I am a 3D generalist from france with 5+ years of experience.
Here is my portfolio : deimosyt.artstation.com
I have experience in video editing as well.
Hope I can help !
Regards,
Arthur