My name is Ty and i am the project manager of Interlight Studio. Interlight Studio members are passionate,dedicated,experienced and creative individuals. We are looking for strong, self-motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team. We are hard at work creating some amazing content.
We have been focusing on developing small, interesting and fun games from all genre and type. We aim to create content that is fun, engaging, and most importantly not pay-to-win. Our pipeline is constantly growing and with that the need for more members. We currently have 4 games. A Sci-Fi, robot shoot-em-up (Completed and in testing). The 3 other games are in different stages of development. It is a very exciting time for us here in Interlight Studio. Join us as we approach our alpha release. We are hiring talented members for the following positions:
- C# Programmers/Prototypes
- Sr. Concept artist
- Sr. 2/3D Artist
- Fluent in communication skills.
- Age 18+.
- Ability to talk and manage proper arguments.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Skype, Voice is required.
- Enthusiasm and passion for game development.
- About 8-10 hrs week
- Strong knowledge of unity commands for C# is required
- Experience with unity
- Able to take a concept and create a prototype
- Basic knowledge of mechanics like Game State management, com model, singletons, inheritance and C# interfaces
- A willingness to learn new api’s and even help build new ones
Sr. Concept artist/Sprite
- We are looking for individuals who are looking to increase their portfolio while working with us in creating our world in conceptual art.
- Personal Portfolio / Samples of characters/Environmental art
- Work closely with art director in completing projects.
- Ability to work efficiently and respectful with the team.
Sr. 2/3D Artist
- Understanding of form and anatomy
- Familiar with Photoshop preferred, other graphic program is OK
- Basic understanding of design process or willing to learn
- Ability to communicate and follow directions
- Comfortable working with multinational team via the internet
- Generally creative and curious
- Awesome talented people to work with
- Share and gain knowledge with your teammates
- Valuable industry experience working with a team
- Valuable industry experience in your field of expertise
- Expand your knowledge and portfolio
- Revenue sharing