teeworlds Online game

Teeworlds is a free online multiplayer game, available for all major operating systems. Battle with up to 16 players in a variety of game modes, including Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. You can even design your own maps!
http://www.teeworlds.com/ :wink:

Our Clan in the Game Perlagotchi
www.perlagotchi.ace.st

Hmmm, i’m not quite sure you’re a spam bot… but your sig looks like it too.

Lol, I remember the genital warts one, the spambots tend to have the same username as the product they spamvertise.

this is why BA sucks,

… moderators /admins should just be called carebears :confused: how long will you just let him make pointless threads …

whatever, he might wanna play with some of us.

Like the cs server /can he wanted us to donate to.

And the warez forum of his
and his blender forum he wanted us all to join
and his blender site he wanted us to join
and everything else he’s plurted out of his ass the last 5 months?

he’l be posting the exact same thing bout a new game in 2 weeks. spam spam spam spam selfish spam spam

Well he hasn’t changed a bit when it comes to things like this that’s for sure.

It’s up to the mods to decide on this though.

ho god teeworlds… I started playing it a few month ago and I got bored after a month…

Played it once, its a bit of a sily game but i had some fun.

To note, it’s not the game being posted that people are hounding at you CivX, it’s how you wrote your post, which for everyone, the game isn’t the problem, it’s the way he started this thread.

CivX, to get people interesting in what you’re linking to, you can’t act like a spambot in the process, people will take tell-tale words like ‘join us’ and ‘this is my WoW clan, we are looking at you to join us’, and ‘this is my game profile, register and friend me’, with a similar response as to someone trying to advertise something and get them to buy things like Axe deoderant.