Tennis Girl

I create this girl in blender for my portfolio. Fully rigged and ready for animation. I hope you like it and thank you for watching.

Awesome! I can’t wait for the animation!:slight_smile:

Thank you very much, HolyCG! :slight_smile:

Yes it looks good and the exaggerated proportions fit her well but the eyes seem strange for some reason

Everything about this looks very pixar disney-ish, except for the special derpy quality work with the eyes… can’t tell if she’s creepy, or just ditzy. Did you model and shade the all the objects of the scene yourself? If so, job well done! if not, it’s still a good composition of the elements. :wink:

Thanks guys! I’m so glad that someone is like my work.
I dont have a lot of experience in character’s and I know about some problems in work. I’ll try to do it better in future.

Eyes… Yep, this is a important problem, and I think that’s a common problem. Eyes is one of the most difficult parts in characters modeling. Everybody know it.

Thanks again! I’ll try to don’t disappoint in future.

P.S. English is not my native language, and maybe I have a lot of mistakes, but I think you will understand me. :slight_smile:

Oh, I forgot! Everything was created by me in blender. Something about a week on the girl and 4 days on environments and objects.

hi!

You probably already figured it out but I think that the eyes are not looking in the same direction. The eye to the left (her right) I feel should be adjusted so that its not at the corner of the eye. What is she looking at, whats the expression she gets from looking at it?