Ter2Blend download issues

Hi all,
I just tried downloading the Ter2Blend script from the projects.blender.org environment in order to try it out on the 2.44 version of blender, but the downloads from projects.blender.org appear to be broken for hosted project. It is only returning zero length files.

Is there a problem with the site, and second can any one send me the latest version of the Ter2Blend script (or a pointer to a location where I can download it from)

Cheers

David

I think guy ( the terragen guy ) took down the site where it was hosted. Also, if you want to make a blender / terragen animation, you also need the blend2ter script. There are versions of these scripts that work with up to version 2.37 that I am aware of, and, I think, that I have all the files, including the html tutorials, in case someone feels like hosting them ( assuming they have guys permission ). I really don’t know why he took them down, though. They are 2 of the coolest plugins ever imo.

hi, can’t have that.
Link is updated in the wiki/scripts/catalog
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Scripts/Catalog/WizardsPage2
m.a.

Thats great thanks, seems to work okay on 2.44. I might even get time to see if I can clean the scripts up and get them better integrated into blender. Just need to work out the best way of integrating them

Cheers

David