Terra Scans - A Nature Library

BannerFree4

1 Like

Hi,
This nature asset pack looks great, I had a few questions I’d like to ask @vertexwizards !
Regarding the Terra Scans pack, I wanted to know until when the 33% launch sale lasts.
And will you be adding full tree models in the future? Since there currently aren’t any trees in that asset pack.

Thank you
Abhijit

2 Likes

Hi,
the launch sale will last 2 more days as it has been going on for two weeks already. There is one full dead tree included in the pack at the moment and we will definitely add more scanned dead trees in the future. Our scanned trunks can also currently be used as trees in scenes where the tree canopy is not visible, as you can see in our banner image. If we find a good way to combine 3D scanned tree trunks with modelled trees similar to Forestation, we will also add full trees with leafs in the future. It is definitely on our agenda for the future. I hope this answers your questions! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you for the response, got it! :smiley:

So I just bought it, and I’m a bit new with this so what is the difference between the 3 zip files?
Do I need to download all of them?

Thank you
Abhijit

Hey there,
we hope you’ll enjoy the addon! We have an addon version of Terra Scans where you can import the assets via an addon and we have an asset browser version of the addon, which utilizes Blender’s built in asser browser for importing the assets. Due to a customer requesting a collection asset browser version, we have 2 asset browser versions. One imports the assets as models and is best suitable for apending assets, the other imports them as collections and is best suitable if you mainly link assets in your workflow. You only have to download one zip file and it’s your choice if you prefer to use the Asset Browser (the normal asset browser version or the collection asset browser version) or the addon depending on your workflow. You can of course also download multiple files, but it’s not necessary. For more information we recommend reading our documentation or watching our installation guide videos on Blendermarket.

1 Like

Hello, are there any plans on creating biomes assetpacks to be compatible with Scatter addon?

I see, this helps a lot!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi there,
yes we’ve already talked to the creators of Scatter 5 and plan on adding biomes for Scatter 5 in our next update. I hope this helps :blush:

1 Like