texture prob

i have textured my game but when i start my game the game dosen’t show any texture can any one tell me the perfect way to do it…

Post some blend file or screenshot, then someone can help you.
Maybe you didn’t click on texture mode…

what method do u use in texture UV or what ?

What mode: Glsl, Multi-Texture, Texture Face?
Have you assigned a material to the objects?

If you have no idea what I’m asking, you may want to watch some basic tutorials before making a game:

i have done the texture when i render it , it show the the texture but not when i start the game

Again I must ask:

What mode: Glsl, Multi-Texture, Texture Face?
Have you assigned a material to the objects?

ya…i have assigned a material to the obj the mode is texface…i have uploaded the file…there check it out…please

Texface is an old way of getting UV mapped materials to display in renders. Not sure why it’s there anymore. I mean what game mode: GLSL, Texture Face, or Multi Texture? This is important - no one can answer your question without the answer.

its multitexture materials…

Ok, now post the file, and pack the textures. Trying to help here.

But blender could be clearer by not showing those settings when ‘blender game’ is selected.

Edit: Strange… I posted in the other thread…

For making textures appear in multitex:

*Add a new material
*go to edit mode and unwrap it properly
*go to textures panel and assign a new tex
*select the image as soirce
*set mapping to UV
*now make sure that you are in textured mode alt+z toggle
*press p button

the phone file have multitexture selected with the texture…which i have posted in the other thread.check it out

But blender could be clearer by not showing those settings when ‘blender game’ is selected.

The phone has no textures. Trust me, I did look. It has no materials, and no textures assigned in the UV editor. No textures anywhere.