I have a simple cube with a material and i have uv mapped it to a texture. When i export to collada, and then import the collada back into blender, I see that the texture is missing, but he uv maps are fine. How can i properly export with texture to collada? Thanks.
The texture, .blend file and collada file are all in the same folder and i have used relative paths.
I am using blender 2.59.
THese are the steps i do…
- create and save .blend file with crate.png in the same folder
- add a cube
- apply new blank material
- go to edit mode and select all my cubes faces, then unwrap to uv map
- in uv editor, i go to Image->Open image and open the crate.png
- render it and it looks fine
- Go to file->export->COLLADA and save to same folder
- re-open blender and import->COLLADA, open ym file and see that the texture is missing in the uv editor…