Hello. Earlier when I tried to create some kind of a fern with ngplant the result didn’t turn out as wanted. I think it was supposed to be transparent around the leafs, but it doesn’t seem to be. This is probably very easy to fix but I’m new to blender and I’ve tried to fix it for 1 day now. To make my problem a little bit more understandable I have taken a picture of the wanted result and the showing result.
What it is supposed to look like
What it looks like
As you can see it uses the same textures but the lower one doesn’t have the transparency around the “leaves”.
At least that’s what I think… but as I said… I’m new to this.