Textures on rocks missing in scene

I don’t know if they went missing after I made the fluid simulation or after I added the dynamic paint for the water flow. But the rocks used to have texture on the landscape. Now they only appear as shades of gray in the scene. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Show rocks with texture layer 2:

Rocks don’t have texture in layer 1:

Blend file: http://www.pasteall.org/blend/42085

I noticed in the uploaded blend file, the land doesn’t have any texture showing. It does here, though. My question is about the rocks.

Attachments

Did you paint the textures in blender. If so did you save the textures before saving your .blend file. The textures references in the material nodes are not present in the .blend file

Attachments

Some of the textures I made in Blender. Others I got from cg textures.com. I enabled External Data -> Automatically pack into .Blend before I uploaded. I also tried checking “Make all Paths relative.” Am I doing something wrong before I upload to make sure the textures are included? Also, why do the textures appear on the assets in the second layer?

If you made them in blender did you save the texture. You cannot pack something into blender if the texture file to pack does not exist

I only saved the ground as an image after unwrapping it. Below are the images I used to make the assets. I don’t remember in the tutorial where he said to save the image after unwrapping the rocks. When I pack files, I assume all the referenced images are packed with the blend file before I upload it. The ground shows a texture in the 3d image window but it shows as without texture (pink) material panel. I included a screenshot of the textures I’m using with this blend file. Can you tell me what I need to do?

Attachments

I have up loaded a blend file that has the textures. I downloaded it to make sure. I haven’t done the Dynamic Painting in this version. I think that’s when I lost the textures. Anybody know what I need to do to make sure I don’t lose the textures in the rocks and the ground when I add the dynamic painting?

Blend file: http://www.pasteall.org/blend/42100

Attachments