Texturing in Cycles

Hey guys, im using an image for texturing in cycles and cant seem to figure out how to keep it from repeating. Also any help on getting it to fit the mesh perfectly wold be great. Sorry if this is a stupid question, this is my first blend to try and make,ive tried to find the answer and cant

Also any help on getting it to fit the mesh perfectly wold be great.

UV Unwrap the object http://cgcookie.com/blender/2011/01/21/intro_uvmapping/

cant seem to figure out how to keep it from repeating.

Use a Mapping node with Min and Max set to 0 and 1

Ok thanks youve been very helpul. I think every question ive had youve been the one to answer it. I appreciate you help greatly.

Expect a mix of news reality and may be yet another of the law and order franchises. For now though NBC is left with a primetime lineup in which one of their most prominent titles is. The biggest loser . In order to do this in a perfect way, they have to have a good quality inner wears for them so that they may feel much more confident. Among them, sari was one of the most important clothes for the women which were even exported to other countries. Contemporary designers are designing sari which meet the clothing standard of the world. I didn want to tell you this before because I don want you to be disappointed if it not true. But the doctors think you might have radioactive blood, like Spiderman. You probably don You probably just a normal kid like all the other kids. How useful is Twitter these days? I work in an advocacytype job at the intersection between law, politics and a giant,???, sometimes heavily regulated industry. I really need to strengthen my connections,??? ???, and I’d also like to raise my organization’s profile online. Social media is obviously one part of the arsenal but is Twitter a worthwhile starting point? I only have so much time in the day to devote to this, and I could instead focus my efforts on blogging for a moderately welltrafficked niche group blog. To be fair, what West and his ghosts sent out looked well enough made,???, and all that videoset experience means he knows how to make a model look sexy no deathhead makeup for him. Backstage, he was even tweaking the clothes before the models walked. But Oh dear God,Timberland Outlet, those clothes: does the world really need another slashed bandage dress that requires a woman to go commando and depilate every last centimetre of her body or for that matter another pair of Balmainesque sprayon shiny jeans? Not sure those fur rucksacks are a major or even minor contribution to civilisation either. When Jack White went top 10 with the Dead Weather, he joined an elite club. If that’s the case,??? ???, where do you stick an act like Daughtry,Isabel Marant Shoes, a rock band whose records don’t get played on rock radio but whose 2006 debut has sold more, at 4.5 million copies,mcm ??, than almost any other rock album of the past three years?A sagging economy hasn’t put the brakes on bands hitting the road this summer. Enticed by highprofile acts and discount tickets,???(puma), fans are still opting to keep live music in their budgets… These sticks are made of bamboos and sugar cane. These canes are quite strong so that people can lean on them and walk. Read. Furthermore,??? ???, an assertive leader should not make his subordinates feel like they’re in a hostile environment. Instead,mcm ???, an assertive leader should respect his people, and require proper accountability at the same time. A leader’s assertiveness and confidence earns respect. ???: headoverheels in love relationship. $99.99 DVD has corrected nearly 6% from its peak "What I want is for Vogue Paris to be very open he realistic. There are effeminate