I modeled a mesh and I created a texture for it in my painting program. When I add this image as a texture to my mesh, the texture is not visible when I render it. But I can see it in my preview window.
What did I do ?
- I selected the mesh in object mode
- gave it the default material
- added a new texture: type: image
- loaded my file (png-type)
Now I see the result in the preview
- edit-mesh-buttons: enabled text face
- material buttons: enabled text face
- rendering buttons: env map and osa buttons enabled
result: no texture rendered :< %|
can somebody help me ?