Thanos 3D Model

Dread it.Run from it.You now you’re making a thanos once you are a 3d artist.
I tried to stay faithfull to the cinematic version.I think my forms and albedo are quite close.Maybe the scars not so much.I am still missing some slight beard on his face.Will try to update.

28 Likes

Sick dude. Really nice.

1 Like

Really appreciated :+1::wink:

Really nice! I liked the skin shader in particular. When dealing with fantasy skin colors artists tend to use same hue everywhere by default, without touching saturation at all—making the character look more like bubblegum than a person—but that’s not the case here. Good job!

There’s something wrong with the texture on top of his head though. Looks like accidentally masked maps or something, you can even see the seams. Going through the channels, the roughness also has something funny going on: One eye is set to 1, other 0. But this one isn’t important as doesn’t seem to be affecting the final render.

1 Like

Hey thanks!
Zbrush messed up the uvs for some reason so there is a thing going on with the neck seam,but nothing too tragic.
Will try to update.

Nice one George! May I suggest you remove the ‘WIP’ from the topic title?

Will do! :wink:
I have the knack to put that there

1 Like

it’s just perfect. Congratulations!!

1 Like

But you are very good, all with Blender, this is what I like most about your works, I have seen your portfolio, and without ZBrush Substance Painter, you deserve a monument.

1 Like

Thank you buddy

1 Like

really appreciate it :pray:

2 Likes

Good attempt.

1 Like

:pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Great result! How did you made the mocap face animation?

1 Like

i got it from a program called moviemation by stephan wurzberger.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, thanks bart!

1 Like