That feeling

Do you ever get that feeling. It’s hard to explain. It’s just something that’s there. Like something in the back of your mind. It makes you feel excited yet also dissapointed. Something that you wish was, but isn’t. An idea for something so extrodinary that you just can’t bear not making it, but you can’t.

I have that feeling right now.

I do Somewhat.

I’m not sure if this is what you’re talking about, but sometimes I just feel excited about something, though I’m not sure what it is. It kind of motivates me to continue what I’m doing even if it’s boring (like homework and such).

I get lots of sorts of feeling, no one feeling is more special than any other.

I agree with Dhaher. Somedays I just jump out of bed, sure that the day holda something special. However, when it turns out being Monday, with nothing special going on, it is a huge letdown.

I mean more of like an inspiration. A moment of awe.

Sometimes I have an idea and think “if I just had the means to build it, it would change the way we power our homes or the way we travel or the way we share information or the way we play and view electronic media ect…”

This after I have carefully determined this could be very feasible to get to with today’s technology, but only if I had several million dollars to invest in hiring people with engineering experience to get a prototype done, then sometimes later on I end up forgetting how exactly I would go about bringing the idea to life if only I was able to have the money without approaching some investor who would like a nice big stake in the project.